What is the hardest thing about finding information and doing research on a topic of you personally? Did this library research course help you? In what ways did this course help you? (Or if the course didn’t help, why not? What would have been helpful and/or useful to you?
I think that everything is hard when finding information and doing research on a topic of you personally. Finding something online is hard because you have to go through different sources and collect information and that hardest or difficult thing about searching information is that you have to find out or make sure the website your on has right and true information. For me that the part that I face difficulties with, because when I go online and search for a topic I have to double check the information and the way I do it is look over some books so I can make sure that the provided information is true. And there’s a lot of ways to check if the website that you want to get information from is true or fake, for example Miss. Tina showed us the ways and one of them were check their information like phone number, address and on. After I learned how to make sure if the website you’re on is true or fake, I haven’t face any trouble finding difficulties in searching information and doing research.
I want to point one thing honestly this library course really helped me. This course helped me that not everything is found on the internet, and books are very important. This course helped me in a way that I can’t really explain because it gave me a lot of helpful information. What I really liked from this library research class was to find information that is 100% right and true is go to “Medline Pulse” am sure that when I get to college all be using this website all the time in finding and doing research. I’m happy that I took this class because this class helped me to get ready for college.
No comments:
Post a Comment